Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Game 4

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    What does Hansbrough have to do with this/me? Have I missed something?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    The NBA is a joke, if your the home team your going to have play like a 5th grade team to lose. That last Boston possession was a joke, shooting foul called on the floor and then an offensive foul on Boston? When this goes back to Boston it'll be the same way except the other way around. It's really embarrassing, how anybody watches this and takes it seriously is beyond me.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    I'm sorry this is pathetic, obvious foul on a put back attempt by Boston and no call. Then they call a touch foul on Pierce on the other end.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does Hansbrough have to do with this/me? Have I missed something? </div></div>


    Traveling?...yall are always giving me a hard time bout him so i did too

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    Find a post by me ragging on Ty for traveling. I can't recall ever putting my horse in that race.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    I am as big a Laker fan as there is,but I am not so arrogant that I cannot give mad props to Boston. Down by a ton in a place where L.A. does not lose,and you rally to win. Champions do that,and Boston looks like they have sealed the deal on this NBA title. That's gotta feel good to the Celt fans who endured the lean last few decades.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    That Lakers is how you finish the comeback...i thought theyd win and they did...played through the refs and won...i love it

  8. #18
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Find a post by me ragging on Ty for traveling. I can't recall ever putting my horse in that race. </div></div>

    It wasnt really directed toward you...i was joking on my fav ncaa player

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    Might should read the game 2 thread where I said "I am a Celtics fan, and I can admit that the Celtics are getting the calls, of course it's in Boston, so I'm sure it will even back out when it's in Los Angeles" Shoot, read raider13 who said "game 2 the calls were in bostons favor", or go read Bill Simmons on ESPN who admitted that Boston got calls in it.

    Maybe you're just hanging around the wrong Boston fans [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    Wheres all of Kobes lovers now? I think #34 will be getting the only MVP that really matters, Finals MVP.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •